Saturday, March 26, 2011

Studio Journal Class - Lesson 1 complete!

Well, as you can see, there is still alot of snow on the ground. There is still over 2 feet of snow along the back of the yard. I think they are lying to us when they say Spring is here!Well, I have been working on my Studio Journal class and am thrilled at what I am learning.
I walked around the house and did pencil rubbings of various items. I actually got over zealous and have about three pages of various rubbings! Does this say something about me psychologically because I like rubbings? LOL

And of course, the tonal scale of some of our rubbings.



And other completed parts of the lesson.

We were to take our rubbings and make an artistic interpretation with it. I should have waited til morning because I spent a few hours doing the exercises, but was eager to finish. I had a sneak preview of the next lesson and wanted so badly to start it. In any case, this was the best I could come up with.


Yippy!!! One down, 5 more to go and Lesson 2 has been started!

No comments:

Post a Comment