Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Vacation Time!

Howdy!
Well, I've been out in the gardens fighting blackflies and mosquitoes trying to clear out weeds and grass that shouldn't be there or planting tomatoes and vegetable seeds, or packing or a trip.  I'm off today for a trip to see Mom, who will be 88 this year, and family.  It's always a busy time when I go "to the big city".  It's a bit of a shock to the system because I go from this island that normally has a little over 100,000 people and is mostly farming and fishing and very very quiet and go to southern Ontario where there are many millions of people within an hour of where I will be staying.  Driving is always a fun challenge!  LOL

Sorry but I am way to new at this to be prepared with a gazillion little things to post while I am away.

In the meantime, if you haven't visited Judy Cooper's site lately, you MUST see it!  She has all sorts of information on her blog about how to do almost anything.  She recently posted a few sites with interesting tutorials. 

Potato field freshly seeded with new potatoes

Lobster boats sitting idle on a Sunday because it is God's day and a day of rest.


Farm fields.  There is wheat just coming out of the ground way off in the distance, the faint green colour.


Hopefully when I get back, life will get back to normal quickly and the blogging can continue in earnest!  See you in a few weeks!

In the meantime, Happy Stitching or whatever!


No comments:

Post a Comment